School System Calendar
Sumter County Schools
will make educational accommodations for those students who have extenuating circumstances.
Extenuating circumstances require a letter from a
medical doctor with specific health issues identified
that prevents them from being in the regular
Sumter County Schools will offer varied and individualized social-emotional supports to students and staff. Social-emotional learning (SEL) is a process that helps adults and students of all ages to better comprehend and develop their emotions, cultivate positive attitudes and healthy identities, and demonstrate empathy for others. These learned behaviors are then used to help adults and students achieve personal and collective goals, make positive and responsible decisions, and build positive relationships with others. These engagements are authentic and help foster a collaborative and equitable school climate. These processes will be ongoing, deliberate, and be implemented district-wide. SEL tenets will focus on the following 5 areas of competencies: self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision making, social awareness, and relationship skills. During Sumter’s foundational year of implementation, the primary vehicle of implementation of SEL will be restorative and community circles. Embark on this journey of discovery and learn more about restorative and community circles where students' and adults' voices are heard!
A message from our Testing Coordinator and the Testing Team!
Please check out these additional parent and student resource videos for testing from iReady and Renaissance
Infinite Campus Parent Portal
If you already have a Campus Parent Portal account.... CLICK HERE
If you need your Campus Parent Portal account info or need an account created -> read message below:
Be involved! You can monitor your child's attendance, grades, behavior, and have the ability to make changes to your phone number and address information.
By creating your Campus Parent Portal account you agree to the following terms:
- Parents are not to share their password with anyone, including their children
- Parents are not to attempt to harm or destroy data pertaining to their student or other users of the system
- Parents are not to use the Campus Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution
- Parents are not to access data or account owned by another parent
- Parents who identify a security problem with the Campus Parent Portal must notify the system's Administrator immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else
- Parents who are deemed as a security risk to the Parent Portal or other system owned by the Sumter County School System will be denied access
Now that you have read the above terms -> send an email to
email@example.com with your full name and the name(s) of your child(ren). You will then receive a response with your login information within 48 hours.